Prev: Re: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: DS-Battletech minis

Re: DS-Battletech minis

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 06:47:16 -0500
Subject: Re: DS-Battletech minis

>> I saw the drop ship at Origins and GenCon, and was a bit
underwhelmed.
>> However, some prep and a fine paint job could certainly turn that
around.

>Is this the ~$100 dropship that WizKids was promoting for their
clickyTech
>as well?

No, there's a piccie on the Ironwind site under Foam and Resin Castings;
it's a bullet-shaped Leopard. The WizKid's is an Aurora.

>> I WAS impressed enough with the McKenna and Avalon to pick up one of
each;
>> VACC-HEAD TO THE END!

>Pics? There don't seem to be any on the Ironwind site yet!

I'll see what I can do, but refraining from expiration is
contra-indicated.
I be bad, I know.

>Only the shield looks difficult to get rid of, and they're certainly
different!

No problem in archaic sci fi; shield guns are pretty common in
literature.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: DS-Battletech minis Next: Re: DS-Battletech minis