Prev: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR Next: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR

Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:14:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR

Doug Evans wrote:

> Pictures even a vacc-head could love! Explosions to 'warm' my heart!
>
> Is your list of maniacs, er, participants in the same order as the
piccie?
> I recognize you, Indy, but not so certain about the others.

In the group photo:

Top left to right: Scott Field, Mike Hudak (photographer), Joel Frock
Lower left to right: Maniacal Noam Isenberg, calm and sedate me

> HOW DID YOU MAKE THE FIRE-AND-SMOKE? I've done blackened cotton
before, but
> the orange/red of the fires are GREAT! Is that quilting/pillow filler?

Joel made it, and yeah, he said it was pillow filler. Spray-painted
the bright reds, greys, and blacks. Some was free-floating while
others he had 'mounted' onto small cardboard stands (so they remained
upright). I need to get some of this stuff and do that, too. Joel's
explosions were pretty awesome to behold (and now that he's seen a
nuke in action, he's planning on making even larger ones ;-)  You
can contact Joel directly at: bobafrock@juno.com  for more details.

> I've even scanned the AAR, and will read again in detail

Enjoy it. It was a lot of fun, even if we lost. ;-)

Mk

Prev: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR Next: Re: Dirtside combat mini-AAR