Prev: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature Next: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature

Re: Ship Class Nomenclature

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:07:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature

I do.  Every day. (grin) The computer was  built "Thank You" from two
friends very hardware oriented for things I had said/done.  But the
power
source (? Battery?) must be going.  As soon as	the hardware geek gets
back this software geek will find out where to get a replacement and how
to install it.	This is the year I went from a 486/66 to a Pentium (one
of the original Pentium processors IIRC.)

Until then it will occasionally be 1999 (or 1995 which is another of the
computer's fave years.)  Usually when I boot up I get a message telling
me that the clock needs to be confirmed because Juno has reset the clock
for Daylight Savings... but not today.

Given that I live in Hell House redux (it was built from a single story
into a story-and-a-half by a person who has less construction knowledge
that I do! And I recognize a ball peen hammer 2 times out of 3...  After
the sale information, sigh.

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction.  But if you have the figures (5 mm through
54 mm,)
the  terrain and the rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,
Glenn  - last man in the world without a web site?

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:43:46 +0100 Jonathan White <Jonw@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>
writes:
>On Monday, July 5, 1999, at 03:23  pm, <warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
>> I'll drink to that!
>No drinking allowed until you get the clock on your computer sorted
>out :)
>
>				TTFN
>					Jon
>--
>In another world, another time; In an Age of Wonder
>This land was green and good - until The Crystal cracked..

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature Next: Re: Ship Class Nomenclature