Prev: [OFFICIAL] NEW 15mm FIGURES OUT AT LAST!! Next: [FT] Full Thrust at Battlemasters 2003

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW 15mm FIGURES OUT AT LAST!!

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:48:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW 15mm FIGURES OUT AT LAST!!

That is so cool.  Enough to make one think about getting into 15 mm in a
big way.
(un)Fortunately my daughter tried to take the minivan into the garage
with the door down... she was supposed to be practicing backing down the
driveway...

back/forward/back/forward/back/forward/forward/oops

Daughter fine, paint scratched on minivan, door KIA (and it's an extra
wide one since a previous owner ran a car repair shop out of the garage
for a while...)

Maybe it's time to sell off those old magazines (the original Dragon
ones) and white box rules books for D&D on Ebay...

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction.  But if you have the figures (5 mm through
54 mm,)
the  terrain and the rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,
Glenn  - last man in the world without a web site?

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:53:43 +0100 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
>OK chaps, the subject line says it all - the Israeli, Islamic and
>ScanFed
>packs are NOW AVAILABLE in 15mm!
>
>So, all those of you who promised to buy umpteen packs, get
>poised.....
>they should be up on the store site any time now, as soon as Paul can
>get
>them uploaded.
>
>OUT NOW are:
>
>SG15-Z1	 New Israeli troops (8 figs)
>SG15-IF1	Islamic Fed troops (helmets) (8 figs)
>SG15-W1	ScanFed troops in arctic kit (8 figs)
>
>All at the usual 2.50 UKP per pack.
>
>Pack SG15-IF2, the Islamics in Keffiyeh, should be out next week.
>
>We're running a short-term special launch offer on them, just until
>14th
>August - buy any 10 of the NEW packs (any mix), and get two more 15mm
>infantry packs FREE. Full details on the store site.
>
>Best,
>
>Jon (GZG)
>
>PS: Also out now, and due up on the store anytime soon: More new
>Sci-Fi
>Egyptian variants (28mm), the Anorexoids (tall, skinny aliens) (28mm)
>and a
>new SLT figure!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: [OFFICIAL] NEW 15mm FIGURES OUT AT LAST!! Next: [FT] Full Thrust at Battlemasters 2003