Prev: RE: Back from GenCon! Next: RE: Need some FT Help with weapon design

Re: Power Projection

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:28:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Power Projection

Hi Frits,

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 12:58 PM, Frits Kuijlman wrote:
> And what about GURPS:Traveller, or does it use a different design
> system?
> Frits

GURPS Traveller uses a derivative of GURPS Vehicles IIRC. This is (1)
American Units and (2) not in any way directly compatible to High Guard
(for example, accelerations >6G are possible). Power Projection doesn't
convert to GURPS Traveller - sorry.

If someone develops a conversion of GT to High Guard I'll happily host
it. My own website has HG to T4 which can be reverse engineered to run
backwards and for TNE.

Cheers,

Dom

------------Dom Mooney-------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
"Once we actually mapped it for publication it seemed to shrink in
size and was no longer the immensity that would take months to
traverse. As things become known, they lose grandeur."
After Steve Perrin, Pavis & Big Rubble Reprint Epilogue
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: RE: Back from GenCon! Next: RE: Need some FT Help with weapon design