Prev: Re: ATTENTION GERMY! Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:33:52 +0100
Subject: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

> Germy,
> What kind of paper do people generally print your stuff out on,
anyway?  I
have
> a color laser printer, and I'm not sure if it does cardstock or
whatever.
> Thanks, and keep those buildings coming!
> Andreas

Well I use 160msg weighted paper.
It's the same thickness as cheap Christmas cards (best comparrison I
could
think of)
At that weight it happliy goes through a photocopier, my desk jet
printer
and it went
through a laser printer ok.

You really don't need anything heavier, especially if your making the
25mm
buildings because
the interior wall folds over and sticks onto the exterior one making it
320mg paper in thickness!

Most of the 1/300th buildings I make using normal writing paper when
doing
the prototype.
You can get away with 100msg - 120msg for those. In fact if you use
paper
that is too thick
it is hard to score and fold.

Hope that helps

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: ATTENTION GERMY! Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!