Prev: Re: ATTENTION GERMY! Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:24:06 -0500
Subject: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

Germy makes some great paper terrain for games!

I just received some - hold your breath - 25 mm scale stuff! - yes I
still have a few of those 'giants' left, mostly Stan Johansen aliens  -
will try posting my efforts and evaluations this week on appropriate
lists for public evaluation of his excellent products and my "I've never
done this before" efforts.  (If nothing else this should be proof about
what a geek I am - The super glue loves me more than the miniatures...)

Even though I am a 6 mm guy I really like what isee on these 25 mm scale
buildings.  Super looking pages, Jeremy!

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction.  But if you have the figures, terrain and
rules... Fight's on!"

Gracias,
Glenn  - last man in the world without a web site?

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:22:04 +0100 "Germ" <germ@germy.co.uk> writes:
>> > GERMY,  there are some things that would  make 25mm GERMTOWN even
>more
>> > wonderful than it is.
>> > how about;
>> > a.  a heliport, control tower and landing pad?
>> > b.  hangar building   to park in/perform maintenance on those
>civvie
>> > aircraft.
>> > c.  a medical/dental clinic.
>> > d.   barracks buildings for  those soldiers to  live in.
>> > e.   an advanced planetary exploration base.
>> > f.   quonset style maintenance huts.
>> > g.   a small spaceport or shuttleport facility.
>> > i am sure that other folks could think  of some other things, but
>> these are things that come to mind after playing with those
>beautiful
>> > GERMTOWN buildings.
>> > DAWGIE forever greatful for GERM -TOWN freebies . . .
>
>Can I add these to the list of things to do? :)
>I'm busy with my mini dungeon project at the moment but as soon as
>that gets
>closer to completion
>I may well return to all things paper.
>
>Mind you I still have a long wish list for the 1/300th stuff. :)
>
>Jeremey
>germ@germy.co.uk
>www.germy.co.uk

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: ATTENTION GERMY! Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!