Prev: Re: IJN Themes? Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!

Re: Back from GenCon!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:46:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Back from GenCon!

Yo, Gleen! It was great meeting you, and the lovely lady with you. ;->=

Likewise, didn't get near the gaming planned, though finally played
vacc-head style, and once again confirmed plenty of fun left in
near-straight FTII.

Still, John Rhys Davies proved that my Welsh charm is no fluke, and
Virginia Hey proved there's indeed something special about women from
Oz.

Even though Megan was not there, it was nice to be able to give her
White
Wolf's news. I'm sure when my daughter tells my niece, there should be
an
interesting tantrum from that 'changeling'.

Well, saw Dean and Mike, and while Mark said he'd gotten kiboshed early
on,
I didn't hear the results of gaming, so THAT proves I've no future as a
cyber-journalist. Suffice to say, while the miniatures area was very
disappointing to many of us, smaller than previous GenCon's and just a
small percentage of the room devoted to board games, GZG representation
was
quite healthy.

Jacking out, this is...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: IJN Themes? Next: Re: ATTENTION GERMY!