Prev: [OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future Next: OGRE in DS2 (was RE: War of the Worlds in DS2)

Re: [OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:52:46 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future

From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>

> A mate sent me this and I thought it might be up someone's alley
here...

> Anyone who has seen Tom Cruise fire his state-of-the-art sound wave
gun at his pursuers in Minority Report no doubt assumes it is
a weapon from the arsenal of science fiction. But such a weapon, or at
least a less-glamorous version, is scientific fact.
> http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/DailyNews/sonic_bullet020716.html

Precis at
http://aebrain.blogspot.com/2003_07_20_aebrain_archive.html#105910945122
851045

Prev: [OT, FH] Sonic Bullets to Be Acoustic Weapon of the Future Next: OGRE in DS2 (was RE: War of the Worlds in DS2)