Prev: Re: [FT] Star Trekkin' Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: Dominic Mooney <dom@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:30:21 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

On Friday, July 25, 2003, at 02:05 PM, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> Dominic Mooney  wrote:
>
>> Okay, so I'm sad and I own the whole series and Crusade on video ;-)
>> not DVD - curses!
>
> You mean "not DVD *yet*", no? AFAIK only the first two seasons are
> available on DVD so far...

The other half will kill me, plus what do I do with the 70 odd old
videos?

;-p

Dom
--------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com--------
"Even in the most depressing dystopia,
there's still the notion that the future is
something we build. It doesn't just happen.
You can't predict the future, but you can
invent it. Build it." Niven/Pournelle/Flynn

Prev: Re: [FT] Star Trekkin' Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?