Prev: Re: Dean: do you still want the dropship? Next: GETOGETHER RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

Re: [OT] John A

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:11:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] John A

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 07:22:02PM -0400, Laserlight wrote:
>Note to Roger Burton West-- I know you're concealing domains on the
>archives "sent by" section--does it also hide domains in the message
>body?

No - it's far too much computational trouble to spot things which
_might_ be email addresses in the message body, not to mention
potentially messing up column layout and changing the intent of
messages.

Roger

Prev: Re: Dean: do you still want the dropship? Next: GETOGETHER RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?