Prev: Re: Dean: do you still want the dropship? Next: Re: Dean: do you still want the dropship?

RE: Dean: do you still want the dropship?

From: "Glenn Higgins" <res0udaa@v...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:52:54 -0500
Subject: RE: Dean: do you still want the dropship?

> I had offered to pick up the dropship for you if necessary. Do you
still
> want me to snag one? I'll be at GenCon all four days, so I should have
> the opportunity. Oh, and what is the maximum price that you are
willing
> to pay?

Yes!

Well they are supposed to sell there for $100 USD from WizKids Games so
that should be the price. If not I'll pop in up to $20 more.

Thanks again for doing this.

Jaime

OK. To be clear, then; you are agreeing to reimburse me up to, but not
to exceed, $120 USD for an Aurora Dropship sold by WizKids Games.
Shipping will be arranged after GenCon, assuming that I do indeed come
up with one. Please let me know if the $120 includes shipping, or if
that would be extra. If you find this posting correct, then we have a
deal.

By the way, I'm wondering just what to have Traci Lords autograph as a
souvenir. I'm guessing that she would NOT want to be reminded of her
past career.............:)

And no, I would never be that rude to a lady, even if I might think that
it was amusing.

Prev: Re: Dean: do you still want the dropship? Next: Re: Dean: do you still want the dropship?