Prev: RE: War of the Worlds in DS2 Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover 2003 - SSDs are Available

Re: War of the Worlds in DS2

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:18:10 -0500
Subject: Re: War of the Worlds in DS2

>Using "cell phones" to activate the bacteria?

Whoops, that was refering to one of the posts suggesting Martian
equipment
being susceptible to cell phone interference...

Litter a field from which your retreating with cell phones with some
jury-rigged timed activation, and run back when your opponents are right
on
'em.

Just an example of an adaptation of simple 'harmless' items I pulled
from
my nether regions.

The idea, that is. I have no cell phones, or Martians, in my nether
regions.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: War of the Worlds in DS2 Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover 2003 - SSDs are Available