Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Book1 SSD's Next: Re: Greys

Sci-Fi Crossover 2003 - SSDs are Available

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:34:01 -0500
Subject: Sci-Fi Crossover 2003 - SSDs are Available

For those interested, I have posted the SSDs for my Sci-Fi Crossover
game I
will be running at GenCon next week.

'Empires & Rebels' has a Klingon fleet trying to put down a Rebel
uprising
at a backwater planet called Mon Calamari.  How did those Rebels get
such a
large fleet?

http://www.star-ranger.com/Stuff/SFX2003.htm

That is just a basic page with links to the SSDs all together as a
single
zip file or separately if you want to look at them.  More pictures and
info
will be posted after I get back from GenCon.

Any questions or comments, feel free to drop me a note.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Book1 SSD's Next: Re: Greys