Prev: PowerProjection.net Updated with Info on PP:Fleet Next: Re: Mr. Tuffley is Headline news on The Miniatures Page

Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:46:25 -0700
Subject: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

Dean Gundberg wrote:

> > I'll be at GenCon this year. If no one else commits to getting you
one,
> > we'll work it out closer to the con. Since I'm new enough to not
really
> > know everyone, dropping a hundred on a fig that someone *says* that
> > they'll reimburse me for tends to automatically hit the "wince"
nerve.

> I'll have to see how finances are going before I can commit.	Too much
stuff
> I want before I can buy for someone else ;-)

Now I'd be willing to send a prepayment, it's got the same major wince
nerve with me too but they're tough to come by.

Tor eference though you can check my eBay account: xingtao or talk to
Brian
Bilderback about how fast I send money.

Jaime

Prev: PowerProjection.net Updated with Info on PP:Fleet Next: Re: Mr. Tuffley is Headline news on The Miniatures Page