Prev: Re: Small Colonies Next: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@e...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:35:33 -0400
Subject: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

> Andy Bergstrom mentioned that a fellow purchased a bunch
> of the Martian tripods and Martian Invaders.
> They were using an Axis and Allies game map and counters,
> and were making a variant that would simulate
> the War of the Worlds.

I've actually just finished painting my other 5 tripods and fliers and
ran a
DS2 game with them against Shermans and US infantry.  It needs a bunch
more
playtesting, but I intend to put the scenario on the web eventually, as
well
as run it at next year's GZG-ECC if I can free enough time.

It was quite fun, though overbalanced in favor of the martians (they had
shielding that degraded with incoming fire but ended up way too
powerful).

Tom

Prev: Re: Small Colonies Next: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day