Prev: Re: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

Re: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:48:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT/SG] Irregular Miniatures' 15mm "Star Marines" -- anyone have pictures?

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Andreas Udby wrote:

> I was looking at buying the 100-piece 15mm sci-fi force ("Star
Marines") at
> http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/, but I don't want to buy blind.
Anyone
> have any pictures of IM's sci-fi line, or know where I could find
some?  It
> looks like a good deal at 13GBP for 100 minis, but only if the minis
are worth
> having, of course.

I've got a platoon of these guys as 15mm Heavy PA, with one or two pics
of
them here:

http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/sg2gallery.html

Not very close-up, I'm afraid. They're OK figures, fairly chunky but not
badly proportioned, with a fair bit of detail. Not as crisp as GZG's
stuff, but they paint up well and look good on the table. There're a
fair
number of varient poses of the basic riflemen.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: What's wrong with SF? Next: Re: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?