Prev: Nothingt's wrong with SF or Hx or Fx! Next: Re: What's wrong with SF?

Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:16:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:16:32 -0500, "Dean Gundberg"
<Dean.Gundberg@noridian.com> wrote:

>Allan, you did very well with those not-White-Stars.  They were not
from the
>UK, the are the 'White Dwarf' minis from Studio Bergstrom in Baltimore:
>http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Meteor/4155/thumbs/orderform.html
>I have some and they are still available for only $0.80 each!

Ah! I thought they were from the U.K. I couldn't remember where I got
them
from! I bought a bunch of figures all at the same time, some from Spirit
Games
and some from Brigade. I thought it was from a company that sold through
Spirit Games.

I can understand how distributors can make money. It's all in knowing
where to
get the stuff and getting them on the market!

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: Nothingt's wrong with SF or Hx or Fx! Next: Re: What's wrong with SF?