Prev: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Nothingt's wrong with SF or Hx or Fx!

Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:41:28 -0500
Subject: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

In just over a week I start my annual trek to GenCon, I just don't stop
and
Milwaukee this year, I keep on going to Indianapolis.  It runs from the
24th
of July through the 27th.

So now that it is closer to the east coast, who else will be there?

I know Mark Siefert and The_Beast plan on making it, anyone else?

I will be running FT demos on Thursday, my Sci-Fi Crossover on Friday
(TOS
Klingons vs Star Wars Rebels), and the FT Tournament on Saturday.
Former listee Mike Miserendio will be running some Dirtside games.
Mark Siefert will be running some Hard Vacuum games.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Nothingt's wrong with SF or Hx or Fx!