Prev: Re: Status on researching Re: 6 mm SF Infantry figures Next: Re: What's wrong with SF?

Re: Wargames Stores

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:08:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Wargames Stores

Atlanta has the Warroom, best gaming store I've seen on either coast.
The not only have a large inventory half the store is gaming area.

They have GZG stuff but as far as I can tell it is all legacy.	When it
goes away I doubt they buy more.

Of course Atlanta is a 4 hour drive for me so I usually only make it for

Cons or as part of a pass through when weekend backpacking.

Roger