Prev: Re: Wargames Stores Next: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:31:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

Well, the not-White Stars are still a bit out of my comfort zone, but
the
current bids on the painted Star Frontiers won't be there for long. ;->=

Just out of curiosity, as I think you're a bit closer now, any thoughts
of
making it to Indianapolis at the end of the month?

Also, what ARE those paints on the Sathar? Lovely retro green on pink.

The_Beast

LOL, I agree there! I'm going for the unpainted with fingers crossed..)
Love Allen's paint screams but as I can't duplicate it and I have some
of the same already...)

Don

Prev: Re: Wargames Stores Next: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day