Prev: Re: (OT)Comm. Brk. DLD at it again? Or still? Next: What is Skirmish Level MicroArmor?

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:48:51 PDT
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:35:25 +0100 "Germ" <germ@germy.co.uk> writes:
<snip>
>But what I was saying about games that you can play straight out of
>the box
>still applies.

That is true, especially for newbies (What's a 'Nuclear damper'?)

>I probably would never had bothered with Dirtside before Epic. I was
>of an
>age where
>I would simply have got bored very quickly if I had to make my own
>vehicles
>and army lists.

Well, I did get my first war game around 1959 and model soldiers before
that (slightly) so I do admit to having someexperience and some
interests
in creating my own 'forces' for games.	Especially non-optimal ones
(okay, I'm weird...)

Gracias,
Glenn - warbeads@juno.com, maybe the last man on Earth without a web
site
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: (OT)Comm. Brk. DLD at it again? Or still? Next: What is Skirmish Level MicroArmor?