Prev: Re: DLD is at it again! Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Re: (FT) Comm. Brk. DLD at it again? Or still?

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:45:27 -0400
Subject: Re: (FT) Comm. Brk. DLD at it again? Or still?

On Wed July 9 2003 03:17 am, David L. Dunn - DLD Productions wrote:
> ----------------------------------
> Sorry 'bout that Flak Magnet....got a bit side tracked today.  I think
it's
> the heat! Ack!

Bah, no worries.

> Didn't think the "BFG Blanks" would go over well on a "GZG list",
don'tcha
> know. :-o Yeah...the Eagle is a bit "cartoonish", but hey, it works.
> Besides, don't like it? Don't use it. It's a separate piece. So you
don't
> even have to glue it on. If you're good at sculpting, you can fashion
your
> own "prow" design....Hey there's a thought! Designer Prows by, (insert
any
> name here.) Oi!

BFG Blanks combined with your:

GENERIC MODULAR HULL ACCESSORY PACK WEAPON PODS
KIT# GH2506.................$3.00

>From this page http://www.dldproductions.com/ghcatpg.html ought to
provide a
completed ship, right?	Or are the Weapon Pods incompatible with the new

blanks in some way?

And about the admittedly cartoonish prow, if someone DOES design a prow,
can
they send it to you guys to have it reproduced and/or added to the
"line"?
*grin*

> Well, anyway the Transport Ships II are out as well as the Bulk
Freighters.

And they look pretty darned good too!

--
Flak Magnet (Tim)
www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: DLD is at it again! Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?