Prev: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 15:31:30 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?

Germy wrote:

>Not as an exercise in seeing how much money you've made from the Full
Thrust
>rules Jon ;) but do you have any idea how many copies you have sold?
had
>printed?

Last count I heard was "more than ten thousand copies sold".

>Since unlike the big players out there you resisted the need to bring
out a
>new edition every other year!

...no, on average he does it every third year instead, without printing
consolidated rulebook ;-) After all FB1 and FB2 were fairly major
revisions, and even More Thrust changed the turn sequence :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust? Next: Re: [FT] Exactly how popular is Full Thrust?