Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-) Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-)

RE: Couple more questions for FT.....

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:37:35 +1000
Subject: RE: Couple more questions for FT.....

G'day,

> 3.Does anyone play with fighters using them as individually,
> while also involved in scenarios with capital ships?	( using
> cinematic movement also) Wish to try each fighter as own
> individual craft like capital ships instead of by squadrons
> ......my idea is to have fighters with either one armor box
> and one hull box,and possible option for level 1 screens.

Sounds a little like the very small ship idea that has come up here a
bit. Can't help you with the individual fighter bit, but fighter design
wise you might find some inspiration if you look up multirole fighters
in the list archive or have a look at Jared Noble's stuff
http://www.homegame.org/siefert/uftwwwp/files/fighters.htm

or you may also find the following ramblings based on discussions from
the list and my own demented ideas helpful (bottom of the page).
http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Beth%20GZG/Shlandarsh.htm

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-) Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-)