Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-)

Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:34:02 PDT
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:27:41 +0100 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
<snip>
>I hope so! Doing the ScanFed in the first batch is a bit of a gamble,
>seeing as they didn't attract exactly the biggest amount of votes when
>we
>asked about them a while back, but they are just something I felt like
>getting done.....
>
>Still, I've got some ideas in the back of my mind for some ScanFed
>ships
>(VIKINGS IN SPAAAAAACE!!!), so maybe that'll boost interest!
>
>Jon (GZG)
>>
>>Mk

Jon, this reminds me.  These sound like good 15 mm versions of the
Reviresco Starguard rules Eli (one of the original Vacuum Viking lines)
even though they probably don't have the original Eli Baroque look I
suspect.   Nothing like a 'bug-eyed helmet' on a 7 foot space raider in
'layered' armor to give you a pause...

Anyway, it's good too see some version of Vacuum Vikings back in SF
(even
if they never left 25 mm due to Reviresco's tenacity.)

I hope people take this opportunity.  I would if I used 15 mm figures as
15 mm figures (and not 25 mm GM Mice...)

Gracias,
Glenn - warbeads@juno.com
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: [OFFICIAL] Still the Best!! ;-)