Prev: Re: [OT] Closing replies Re: Happy Birthday, USA Next: [eBay] Star Frontiers and B5 Ships

Re: FT fighters question

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 09:58:18 -0500
Subject: Re: FT fighters question

>Does anyone play fighters using them as individual ships?  If so, are
there
>any rules conversions available for doing so?

Not sure I understand what you mean. Each fighter as an individual
instead
of squadrons? Plotted movement? Persistant thrust/vector?

I'm rather taken by the last, as it gets away from the paradox in
screening. Maybe include an assault move for attacks.

Not sure if it causes/allows problems with PDF and dogfighting...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT] Closing replies Re: Happy Birthday, USA Next: [eBay] Star Frontiers and B5 Ships