Prev: Re: [OT] Closing replies Re: Happy Birthday, USA Next: Re: "mini-campaign" scenarios?

Re: [OT] Another Birthday

From: "Germy" <germ@g...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 23:56:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Another Birthday

Speaking of Birthdays

My website is two years old on Monday 7th July.
I've updated the look a bit and if for some strange reason
your desparate to know what I look like, there is now a picture
of me in my biography bit (the "I don't get it" section).

Anyway just wanted to say thank you for all those on the list that
have given me support with it and the encouraging words.

Here's to the next two years!

Cheers

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Closing replies Re: Happy Birthday, USA Next: Re: "mini-campaign" scenarios?