Prev: Re: Science Fiction miniatures and rules for sale 2nd Post Next: Re: [OT] Closing replies Re: Happy Birthday, USA

Something a bit wierd, goat with a chainsaw

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 20:05:17 +0000
Subject: Something a bit wierd, goat with a chainsaw

Hi,

This is a little odd, for that I make no appologies, I am a member of
the
Durham University Sci-Fi and Fanstasy Society and we are all a little
odd.
We need a picture of a goat, preferably armed with a chainsaw (some kind
of
big gun would do, but ideally a chainsaw). I seem to remember seeing a
piccie of such an annimal on somebody's gallery web-page a while-back
but I
can't find it now.

Can anyone help me?

TIA

Richard

Prev: Re: Science Fiction miniatures and rules for sale 2nd Post Next: Re: [OT] Closing replies Re: Happy Birthday, USA