Prev: Re: Happy Birthday, USA Next: Re: "mini-campaign" scenarios?

Re: Happy Birthday, USA

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 07:36:48 PDT
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, USA

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 08:34:18 -0500 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:
<snip>
>Thanks again, all. Continued patience while we struggle with this
>whole
>'world citizen' thing is GREATLY appreciated.

Yeah, that is a word that still has not been clearly defined.

>The_Beast
>
>PS By oldest friends, inspite of recent brough-ha-ha's, many of us
>haven't
>forgotten from whence came one of our favorite birthday gifts, Lady
>Liberty...

Friends and family often have differences of opinion/view.  I know that
from my mongrel situation.  The important thing is to grow past them.
Ain't easy but necessary.  And that is about as optimistic as I get.
<grin>

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Happy Birthday, USA Next: Re: "mini-campaign" scenarios?