Prev: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers Next: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers

RE: Galacticon 2003

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:07:31 -0500
Subject: RE: Galacticon 2003

>Does that mean you are going?	Anyone have the figs to set up a BG
game?

I won't be making it out there this fall, but I can bring my FASA board
game I've run with a large BG model and small psuedo- vipers and raiders
Indianapolis the end of this month.

The fighters are only similar; quick cutting off the cockpit from
not-micromachine F-19 concept stealth fighters and wings from
not-micromachine Soviet Backfires.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers Next: Re: Another SGII scenario idea Space Rangers