Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?

Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:35:27 PDT
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:08:03 +0100 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
>>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>> A little bit of advance news - we've decided to go ahead with
>making a few
>>> new packs of 15mm SG figures at last! Under way as I write are:
>Islamics
>>> (there will be a helmeted pack and a Keffiyeh pack), New Israelis
>and
>>> ScanFed (in winter kit). Our sculptor is presently working on one
>figure
>>> from each pack for our approval, once this is OK'd then the rest of
>the
>>> packs will be done - hopefully we'll get them out around the end of
>July.
>>
>>New Israelis! Man is there a discount for pre order? :) I'm looking
>for 9
>>squads to start :)
>
>Not as such, but we MIGHT do some sort of special launch offer on them
>when
>they are ready  (probably of the "buy x packs and get one free" type),
>so
>watch this space......
>
>Jon (GZG)
>>
>>Jaime

Did I ever tell you are evil incarnate with these temptations? Don't
change.  I'll get a second job... <grin>

Gracias,
Glenn - warbeads@juno.com
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OT] What modeling scale does 15mm translate to?