Prev: re: Birost (was Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:00:28 PDT
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

Brigade models makes some vehicles in 15 mm - bug them now that you have
15 mm infantry to put "in" the APCs?

Gracias,
Glenn - warbeads@juno.com
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:19:51 -0500 Allan Goodall
<agoodall@hyperbear.com>
writes:
>On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:06:02 +0100, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
>wrote:
>
>>A little bit of advance news - we've decided to go ahead with making
>a few
>>new packs of 15mm SG figures at last!
>
>Hmm... And just when I was thinking of getting _out_ of 15mm SG2. Of
>course,
>still no 15mm Phalons.
>
>What you need, Jon, are more vehicles. There's a real dearth of 15mm
>sci-fi
>vehicles. I'm using modern day plastic Roco Marders for APCs.
>
>Allan (who is now debating whether he should get rid of the 25mm
>figures
>instead of the 15mm figs... *S*)
>
>Allan Goodall			agoodall@hyperbear.com
>http://www.hyperbear.com
>
>"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
>well!" - Joe Ancis

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: re: Birost (was Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!