Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: re: Birost (was Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!)

Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:09:01 +0200
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

Jon T. wrote:

>Oh, and we haven't forgotten about the other 15mm requests - OUDF,
Phalons,
>Slammers etc - provided this current batch sell well, there will be
more!

Hm... IIRC there were at least 30 pre-ordered packs of Phalons, and
quite a
few pre-orders for Slammers figures. What's the current count?

Also, is there anyone else than me who wants 6mm Phalon infantry?

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: re: Birost (was Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!)