Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:19:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:06:02 +0100, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
wrote:

>A little bit of advance news - we've decided to go ahead with making a
few
>new packs of 15mm SG figures at last!

Hmm... And just when I was thinking of getting _out_ of 15mm SG2. Of
course,
still no 15mm Phalons.

What you need, Jon, are more vehicles. There's a real dearth of 15mm
sci-fi
vehicles. I'm using modern day plastic Roco Marders for APCs.

Allan (who is now debating whether he should get rid of the 25mm figures
instead of the 15mm figs... *S*)

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] 15mm NEWS!!!