Prev: eBay Alert Next: RE: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...(OT)

Re: [OT] PS2

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:14:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] PS2

laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
> As usual, my family is going (without me) to visit my mother-in-law
for a
> few weeks this summer.  I'll need something to do while I'm waiting
for the
> primer to dry and the FTJava server to process the latest turn.
Anyone
> have recommendations on good tactical PlayStation2 games?

For thinking and tactics, SOCOM. It's even better if you have a
broadband connection and PS2 network adaptor -- not even the occasional
screeching pre-adolescent can ruin it.

If you're into aircraft, Ace Combat 4 is a nice flight simulator that
balances game play and simulation. Somehow you can carry dozens of
multi-role missiles, and your plane can take multiple missile hits, but
it's good fun and the missions ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE!

Prev: eBay Alert Next: RE: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...(OT)