Prev: Re: More FT questions.... Next: SGII Meets Pulp Fiction: EARTH VS. THE FLYING SAUCERS

Re: The quest for Babylon 5

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:56:53 +0100
Subject: Re: The quest for Babylon 5

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 05:44:41PM -0400, Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

>	I will say that
>	your Shiptools program is my design tool of choice.
>	However I do use Star Ranger's Fleet Designer Excel
>	Spreadsheet if I am creating something with a
>	cloaking device or other non-Shiptools supported system.

You'll love the new version (if I ever get it finished), then - modular
system definition files, so that any new system can be supported...

Any Perl programmers on the list feel like giving me a hand with this?
The framework is there, but a lot of donkey-work still needs to be
done...

Roger

Prev: Re: More FT questions.... Next: SGII Meets Pulp Fiction: EARTH VS. THE FLYING SAUCERS