Prev: RE: Star Cruiser 2300? Next: Re: More FT questions....

Re: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 17:12:54 +1000
Subject: Re: (DS) DLD 6mm vehicles? Maybe...

From: "Glenn M Wilson" <warbeads@juno.com>

> >You have to understand, that I have complete WWII and modern
> >Divisions.
>
> At 1:1 scale?
>
> >Lots o' dem! 2-3 divisions per country! 3-4 different countries. :-]
> >Me like 'em big battles.  :-)

A mate of mine ( a descendant of John Chard, of "Rourke's Drift" fame )
had a complete USSR 1944 Armoured Corps in 1:285 scale in the 70s.
It helped that he owned a wargames shop, so got the hundreds of AFVs and
thousands of support vehicles at wholesale prices.

Prev: RE: Star Cruiser 2300? Next: Re: More FT questions....