Prev: Re: More FT questions.... Next: Re: More FT questions....

Re: More FT questions....

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:34:14 -0700
Subject: Re: More FT questions....

1. Does Alan Brain have a website?  I am looking to get a copy of his
Star
Trek rules for FT that he wrote and the URL I found for his site is a
dead
link.	 If he does not have a URL can anyone send me a copy of the
rules
please?
(Basically would like to find a set that depicts TOS with cinematic
movement--found one set so far but most seem to deal with TNG-era.)

Would you beleave it, I'm an old fart that never trusted this electronic
b.s. so I printed out a copy of Alan's Trek stuff......) Looks like it
was
a good thing!

Don

Prev: Re: More FT questions.... Next: Re: More FT questions....