Prev: Re: new URL,please? Next: Want to go for a dive? Talk about undersea warfare!

Re: Battlestar Galactica

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:31:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Battlestar Galactica

I was also hoping Mr Hatch would get his way.  That would have been
cool. :)

I also understand that Boomer is going to be played by a woman also.
And Starbuck is suposed to be in love with Apollo's brother.
(Was Zak in the old show, don't know what is is now...)

I also heard that all of the wonderfull "feel" of the old show will be
striped away.
(ie: no egyptian influenced designed helmits/mythos/ect.)

I found out that the original Galactica shooting model still exists!
 The owner has compleatly restored it. (the proper way.)
There was an artical was at:
 http://www.battlestarpegasus.com/gallery/models/

But the site doesn't seem to respond anymore...

Donald Hosford