Prev: Re: Battlestar Galactica Next: Re: Battlestar Galactica

Re: FSE

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:09:48 -0400
Subject: Re: FSE

I allways wondered why, or rather, how the FT point defense systems
worked that way?

...IMHO (...of course...)  that if your "escort" is out of range of the
enemy fighters attacking you, you move the "escort".

or

Just declare that "escorting" ship(s) are almost on top of the ship they

are escorting...ie: the two ships are within visual range of each
other...
Then no problem of  "weapons fire out of range".

Donald Hosford