Prev: Loss of platoon leaders Next: Re: SG2 Platoon leader casualties

RE: SG2 Platoon leader casualties

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@e...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:38:26 -0400
Subject: RE: SG2 Platoon leader casualties

After some more thought and discussion (though still unresolved) I'm
thinking of the following rule:

When a platoon (or company) commander becomes a casualty, all of the
normal
rules apply for the loss of a squad leader.  In addition, the newly
"promoted" platoon leader may not transfer actions to other squads until
the
squad performs a reorganize action.

This at least takes care of the case in our game, where the FSE command
squad, in the open, triple suppressed, fire coming in from all
directions,
casualties screaming (including the platoon CO and XO) was able to
manage
the overall battle just as well as the NSL command squad, sitting on a
hill
watching the battle from 300m away.

Bitter?  Me?  Never.  :-)

Tom

Prev: Loss of platoon leaders Next: Re: SG2 Platoon leader casualties