Prev: Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: Re: Miniature bases

Alien Communication was Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:09:28 -0600
Subject: Alien Communication was Re: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!?

So you could make scenarios with S'Vasku where a fleet was made up of a
"coalition" of different groups.  Each turn, the fleet commander would
write down some orders and each group would roll to see if it fit their
ideology, with the occasional pain in the neck group that would just be
contrary regardless.

Maybe something like 10 times points for the S'Vasku fleet against a
human or KV fleet.  Each ship would fire to defend itself, but may or
may not fire in defense of a ship that belonged to another group.

The differences could be like - "Well your ships are that off-pink
color, whereas mine are the "true" blue color they should be..."

--Binhan