Prev: Re: Miniature bases Next: Solitaire Full Thrust

Re: Miniature bases

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:21:27 +0900
Subject: Re: Miniature bases

My company does a lot of production work, including non-electronic
prepress,
and we DO NOT EVER ALLOW SPRAY ADHESIVE in the office, because it is
real
bad for everything. Especially designers.

In other words, be careful when you use that stuff. Even more careful
than
when you use a paintgun.

on 03.6.23 11:13 AM, Nyrath the nearly wise at nyrathwiz@comcast.net
scribbleth:

--
I like a thin book because it will steady a table, a leather volume
because

Prev: Re: Miniature bases Next: Solitaire Full Thrust