Prev: Re: FSE Next: Miniature bases

Re: FSE

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@c...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:17:05 -0400
Subject: Re: FSE

bobdea wrote:
> more gothic than FT I have to say this is a memory malfunction. No
such rule
> or similar exists in BFG..

	Perhaps you are correct.  I'll do my best to find
	the reference.

> I fail to see why the existence of
> an ADFC should inspire comments of implied plagiarism when an ADFC is
> perfectly logical part of any system?

	Again, I'll have to find the reference.  However,
	while an area defense point defense is logical,
	the weird game mechanic used in Full Thrust is
	unique and very counter intuitive ("... so you can
	fire on fighters that are out of range as long
	as the fighters are attacking a friend who is
	in range?  How does that magically increase the
	range of your point defense?")

	Keep in mind that I play Gothic as well.

Prev: Re: FSE Next: Miniature bases