Prev: Re: FSE Next: Re: FSE

Re: FSE

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:49:36 -0500
Subject: Re: FSE

***
I certinally plan to use my own ideas .. and imagination. But having
only
just stepped out of a spoon fed Games Workshop enviroment I am looking
about
the place for inspiration and ideas .. So far I have decided to build a
company which I will make 3 platoons which I plan on being 3 units .. 8)
***

"Hi, my name is Warhound..."

Crowd: "Hi, Warhound..." ;->=

Something tells me you have just the right humor to go far in this
group;
welcome and well met!

As a proud owner of squats, fimir, zoats, ambulls, Valhallans,
Melnibonean
cavalry, and various other obscurities, I have to wonder if you're here
just as a curiosity toward other vistas, 'just visiting', and be
assured,
still most welcome, or perhaps you've had one too many favorite
armies/races/beasts/etc 'disappeared' by the Evil Empire(tm). ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FSE Next: Re: FSE