Prev: FSE Next: Re: FSE

Re: FSE

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 16:31:13 -0500
Subject: Re: FSE

I think Indy is the one doing the site with fleet lists for the
Tuffleyverse, both official and 'mentioned'. I don't have the URL on the
tips of my fingers, but I'm sure either a search of the archives or a
soon-to-be post from the noble lad will soon put you on the track.

There's an 'unofficial' SGII site that, I seem to recall has some
guidlines, though I've not seen detailed SGII FSE TOE's.
(Alphabet-sopup-r-us)

However, do notice that Jon is contantly telling folks to use their
imaginations and own resources for doing this thing. Let us know what
you
come up for units, especially your own 'histories'. We love 'em.

The_Beast

Prev: FSE Next: Re: FSE