Prev: Re: BDS Next: RE: [SG] 15mm Pics

RE: [SG] 15mm Pics

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:08:36 -0600
Subject: RE: [SG] 15mm Pics

I would think in the future that there would be some form of "inner"
turban that fits within the helmet or a helmet that looks like a turban
with a cloth covering or an "outer" turban that wraps around the outside
of the helmet.

PSB for any of the cases, after it is the future and traditions change.

--Binhan