Prev: RE: Emergency backup GZG list Next: This is only a test

Re: Emergency backup GZG list

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:02:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Emergency backup GZG list

***
I feel so ashamed I didn't even notice :)
Still to make amends has anyone else seen these resin 25mm alien tanks
before?
***

They were part of the Kryomek game, the aliens being rather like Aliens.

I think Stone Mountain in Colorado produced them for a bit, as did
Simtac.
I'm pretty certain Rafm was selling them for damn cheap one GenCon.

I think they may still be in production, but not sure whom. Grendal?

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Emergency backup GZG list Next: This is only a test