Prev: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: Emergency backup GZG list

Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 06:13:09 PDT
Subject: Re: [SG] 15mm Pics

<snip>
>Base the figure(s) first, then snip off the head at a 45 degree angle
>from
>the back of the neck. Drill a hole with about a 1mm drill in the
>Dremel,
>then the new head sits in perfectly. I've added Sikh turbans and
>Aussie
>hats to a lot of 15mm Eighth Army this way, and once painted they look
>like
>original figures rather than conversions...

Odd question, how do you fit a turban under a helmet?  If a person whose
faith/culture required a turban or similar head covering (How about
veils
in helms - Tauregs in space?  "Significantly large"  hair styles?
Yarmulkes should fit okay...) worn for whatever reason it would make
some
helmets, like the UNSC style ones, require 'modifications' !	Anyone
dealt with this before?

Well, I said it was an odd question...

Gracias,
Glenn
.
6 mm miniatures rule!  Well, anyway in my mind they do!
.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Fiji in space but back on earth, oy ve?!?!? Next: Emergency backup GZG list